Arbor Dog Park, Seal Beach, CA
ARBOR DOG PARK NEWS
New Board Members and Officers named.
Meeting minutes will be posted when available.
Wags to Riches Fundraiser will be March 28, 2009 from Noon to 4:00 PM
6 New Board Members, in no particular order: Pam Carey, Claudia Harden, Peggy Keller, Jane Bechtol, Dennis Courtemarche and Paul Chafe.
Wags to Riches will be held in March, 2009
- Seeking volunteers to chair the fund raiser and the individual projects:
- Vendor Booths
- Bake Sale
- Apparel Sale
- SBACC Liason
- Traffic Control
- Electrical & maintenance
- Exact date to be determined by Seal Beach Animal Care Center
- Project managers for Wags to Riches are welcome to apply for Board of Director and committee positions for ADPAC, Inc.
Contact the Board of Directors if you are interested in volunteering as a committee member and working on the Wags to Riches annual fundraiser.
!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !!
Annual Meeting of Board of Directors is SATURDAY, April 4, 2009
(location to be determined)
- Seeking qualified candidates to submit resume of qualifications to hold an officer position on the Board of Directors for a 501C3 Charitable Organization as required by the Internal Revenue Service and the State of California.
- The Board of Directors consists of 9 members, including the officer positions.
- The term is 2 years.
- Open officer positions: President, Treasurer, Vice Treasurer and Secretary.
- Open committee chair positions: Maintenance Committee, Fund Raising Committee, Volunteer Committee, Public Relations Committee.
- Resumes for officer and committee chair positions are due no later than March 31, 2009.to Diane Cherniss at cherniss @ roadrunner.com
- Candidates may present qualifications in person to the Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting.
- Votes will be taken by secret ballot at the Annual Meeting in accordance with the By-Laws of ADPAC, Inc. (go to www.arbordogpark.com for more information and ADPAC, Inc. By-Laws).
- New officers may be sworn in at the Annual Meeting; or at a special meeting within 2 weeks after the Annual Meeting, as determined by the incumbent Board of Directors.
- Attendance is mandatory for all Board of Directors of ADPAC, Inc., and optional for retired ADPAC officers.
- The Annual Meeting is closed to the public except for candidates who submitted resumes by the March 31, 2009 deadline.
Next ADPAC Board Meeting will be MONDAY, February 9, 2009
7:30 - 8:30 P.M. at Hof's Hut
10900 Los Alamitos Blvd, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Phone: (562) 799-9552
THIS MEETING IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
RSVP by NOON on February 9 to Diane Cherniss (cherniss @ roadrunner.com)